WHY PARTNER WITH TYTEX
We understand you have a choice when selecting a partner, so here are five reasons we think you’ll be completely satisfied when you partner with Tytex and Safehip.
Our experience of working with many medical garment brands as well as hospitals, clinics and users has given us an immense depth of product knowledge as well as deep knowledge and understanding of the medical sector.
We also operate our own end-to-end supply chain with advanced, European manufacturing capabilities. If you chose to work with us you will benefit from global logistics, steady and uninterrupted supply as well as flexible terms of trade.
We also have the capabilities to deploy optimal teams with massive experience. We can rapidly scale up production and development if needed in order to meet even very aggressive deliverables and we will also proactively scale down teams as your internal teams ramps up. We also supply you with advanced training and transfer of knowledge starts rapidly upon agreed partnership terms.
Your success is our success. We will do what ever it takes to ensure our customers are successful.
THE POTENTIAL OF SAFEHIP AND WORKING WITH TYTEX
The geriatric sector is growing on a global scale. We are experts in delivering advanced textile solutions and manufacturing capabilities which caters to this quickly growing and highly rewarding sector.
Between 2015 and 2050, the proportion of the world's population over 60 years will nearly double from 12% to 22% (*WHO OCT. 2021)
- On a global scale people are getting older
- People want to be active in their old age
- All countries face major challenges to ensure that their health and social systems are ready to make the most of this demographic shift
Increasing costs of healthcare. Countries need to increase spending on primary health care by at least 1% of their gross domestic product (GDP) to meet the health targets agreed under the Sustainable Development Goals (**)
- Public healthcare is under restructuring – wish to increase ambulant treatment/further specialization/academic drift. Optimal resource allocation and targeting is challenging
- Idiosyncratic political climate - some treatments are higher on the political agenda in some countries than in other
- Pandemics and natural disasters are becoming constant unknowns – increasing need for optimisation everywhere
EVOLVING FAMILY PATTERNS
In much literature the is a general widespread consensus regarding a trend toward lower likelihood of support from children to elderly parents (***)
- We stay longer in our own homes. Yet, care is increasingly in most cultures outsourced to a healthcare sector which is under pressure
- Families are no longer necessarily staying in the same area for all their lives
- Smaller family units
NEW POSSIBILITIES FOR EDUCATING OUR AUDIENCE
As information and services are becoming more and more decentralized and they are often available in the cloud, an increasing number of older adults are expected to use Internet-based services—health, education, finance and others.
- We are investing in digitalization and rapidly growing our online services
- When working with our partners we are investing heavily in building relationships and helping our customers educate their customers in our products
- Digital resources are already available for partners and users and are continually being elaborated on
LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS FORMED BY HIGH PROFESSIONALISM AND GENUINE PROBLEM SOLVING
We insist on developing superior products of the highest quality and to exercise best practice in all we do.
We strive to be at the forefront of our field by listening to the needs of our partners and users, by constantly improving our products and processes, and by attracting and retaining highly skilled and motivated employees.
We seek to be a reliable partner in all our dealings and to earn the confidence of our customers and users.
The needs of our stakeholders – our customers, our users, our employees, society and the environment – guides us in everything do.
DISTRIBUTION OF SAFEHIP PRODUCTS
If you want to buy and distribute the products within the Safehip brand portfolio under the Safehip brand our sales staff is ready to engage in further dialogue with you regarding your needs and deadlines.
We are eager to assist you with any needs and wishes you may have.
At Safehip we cherish input from our users. We want to hear and learn from your story - so please connect and share