BARRIER MASK PLUSSKU 378050-02.01.1EY
The Carefix barrier masks are reusable and made in soft materials. They are used as a passive support garment that forms a barrier for hand-to-face contamination and may reduce the transmission of airborne organisms from coughing, speaking, sneezing or respiration from persons nearby.
The barrier masks are in a seamless and one-piece tube design, eliminating the use of irritating elastic bands around the ears. The design ensures easy and safe use as well as a good fit, so that the mask stays in place and is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Ribs at the top and bottom for improved wearing comfort
- Reduces the risk of airborne viral contamination by hindering hand-to-face contamination
- May help minimize the transmission of airborne organisms
- Protects both user and surrounding persons
- Good fit ensures high comfort, correct placement and helps avoid touching the mask too much
- Easy to apply
- Soft, flexible, seamless and breathable material
- Can be folded to small size and easily kept in a bag or pocket
- Washable and reusable - can be washed up to 25 time
The Carefix barrier masks are not a medical supply. They do not meet medical/hospital standards and shall not be used as or for any kind of medical or hospital treatment. They are intended solely as a breathable, physical barrier over the mouth and nose for the reduction of inhalation of harmful bacteria and viruses. Compared to single-use face masks, the Carefix barrier masks are more eco-friendly, as they are washable and can be reused multiple times. A thorough Instruction for Use in multiple languages is added to each packaging. The barrier masks are classified as Community Face Coverings according to CWA 17553. The masks are for adult use only. Choking hazard.